Saturday, November 12, 2011

Second PTP - Part A

I decided to learn Prezi; I heard about it a year ago and wanted to learn how to use it.



I learned that Prezi is very simple and in my opinion, limited. I didn't feel like had very much control over what I wanted to do. It is a more dynamic way to present your material, but I think I'd probably stick to Power Point to do my presentations. I more familiar with it and its capabilities.

Prezi is more dynamic and has the potential to flow at a brisk pace. Often times, presentations go slowly which looses student focus and attention. This could help with student focus and engagement because it has a more active presenting style.

I could use this for lecturing which could teach any standard.
I could also use this for an exciting intro to an activity for any standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment